12/06/2012

Chibi Sketches...

While I'm working on the next Disney Princess
in my series, here are some chibi sketches! ^^

So, remember the chibi plain castle guard Yuutaro? 
Now he's got a girlfriend! =3 

No, she's not a princess. Nor a brave kunoichi. Nope, not a powerfull miko, and not a geisha, either. The bad guy of the story is not even in love with her.


She's just a farmer girl who makes lunch for him quite often. 
Her name is Hana-san. ^^

More of her coming soon! ;D


Also, another very sketchy sketch: the famous ancient japanese writers (and indirect rivals), Murasaki Shikibu and Sei Shonagon. Chibified! It is said that lady Shonagon had a sharp personality, and lady Shikibu was more quiet and dreamy... don't know if it's true, but I went for it on the design. ^^'


Just don't look at their kimonos for too long, or 
your eyes will burn from the ugly messy lines... x_x


5 comentários:

  1. Very cute ^^

    It would be nice to see more

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Aww, i totally love the "avarage girl" desing! *_____*
    And the other two ladies, holy crap...
    I REALLY love the loose lines, it is nowehere near ugly (believe me I'm looking a crappily drawn comic that hurts my eyes, i know the difference).
    And I'm more surprised having fascination towards your characters is because normally I don't like chibis (at times even dislike how they are done). Yet I'm really fan of your works. Maybe that your approach, doing them as "okeshi"...? But I'm not qute sure..
    Anyway, I like variety with them, so looking forward to see more (hopefully maybe some intereaction even...? 83)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Oh, thank you very much! ^_^
      I feel so proud of my style, right now! haha

      I'll try to post some sketches of Yuutaro and Hana-san hanging out together soon. =)

      Excluir