24/04/2012

Mai Princess - Snow White

First in my new Princess series...

"Once upon a time... in a far, far away kingdom, 
a beautiful princess with ruby red lips, raven black hair
and skin as white as Snow."


I had so much fun - and work - painting her... the velvet, satin and
brocade where lovely to color but oh, these ruffles... so hard! x_x

 I'll go for a semi-realistic painting with this series... to challenge myself
and to add richness in the final result. I want an Antique Story Book feel to it...

...And a detail shot, so you can see the fabrics and take a better look
on her tiara - apple-themed, and with 7 gold & sapphire ornments,
representing the Seven Dwarfs. ^^


Oh, also, I know her hair is not really Black here - but dark brown
looked more natural and delicate on her - plus, more antique-looking.
  
Except for the apples, textures and patterns used do not belong to me.


Wich princess you want to see next? ^_^


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário