20/04/2012

New Series! WIP - Snow White

I see many great artists portraying their versions of Disney (and non-disney) 
princesses... and I've been wanting to do this for a while, too. ^^

So, I'm starting Mai Princess Series! 
I'll redesign Disney (and maaaybe non-disney) princesses in my own 
style, following the original designs as a base, but with a much more 
"Fairy Tale Illustrated Book" aestethics, with lots of detail (as I love <3).

Since the first Disney princess is Snow White, I'll start with her! ^^


She's not my favourite personality-wise... but her design is sweet
(and fun to play with). Going from the puffy sleeves and high collar in the 
original dress, I turned her outfit in something... XVI-century-esque... 
But with some classic Fairy Tale innacuracy... lol ;P

Yay ruffles! <3

...Wich other princess(es) do you want to see soon?


Um comentário:

  1. YAAAY! =D
    She is also not my fav but I very much like your rendition.
    And quite looking forward your series! 8D

    ResponderExcluir