28/04/2012

WIP - Cinderella

A sneak-peek on the next princess in my series... 
second Disney princess, Cinderella!


I gave her a mask since Cinderella only makes sense to me if the ball is a Masquerade. I mean... come on. The prince dances with her all night and then he doesn't remember her... face? Nope. He has to look for the only girl who wears her foot size in town... weird.

Anyway, her Disney version is so lovely... just, since there are so few details, making her dress look different and more detailed, yet reconizable, will be very, very challenging... I hope I manage to to it!
 Well, drawing the transparent details will be fun! ^^

I hope you like her!

 Vote in the poll to chose the next princess in the series! =3


2 comentários:

  1. Haha, when I was little, I prefaired more her first clothes with her hair down. (except the pink colour)
    You are doing lovely so far. looking forward to the final one =3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Oh, I also really liked the first dress...! Well, in my case, color pink included ;P

      Thank you very much!

      Excluir